Open Microsoft Outlook Express.
Go to Tools > Accounts.
Click the Mail tab to open a list of your mail accounts.
Click the Add > button and select the Mail item.
Enter your name as you want it to appear in any messages you send, and click Next >.
Type your e-mail address created through Plesk (for example, email@example.com), and click Next >.
Select the protocol of your incoming mail server, POP3 or IMAP. (what is the difference?)
Specify the mail servers incoming and outgoing (usually they are: mail.wrhs67.com), and click Next >.
Type your e-mail address in the Account name box (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Type your password. This should be the password that you specified during creation of the mailbox through Plesk.
Leave the Remember password box checked, if you do not wish to be prompted to enter password each time your e-mail program connects to the mail server to check for new mail, and click Next >.
To complete setting up your e-mail program, click Finish.
Go to Tools > Accounts. Click the Mail tab and double click the account you just added (mail.your-domain.com)
Click the Servers tab, check "My server requires authentication," and click the Settings button.
Click "Use same settings as my incoming mail server."
Click OK, and OK again.
How to download mail using another email program
To set up Microsoft Outlook Express:
To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Microsoft Outlook
In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools > E-mail Accounts
On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "Add a new e-mail account" and click Next
For your server type, select "POP3" and click Next
On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as follows:
Your Name - Enter your first and last name.
E-mail Address - Enter your e-mail address.
User Name -Enter your e-mail address, again.
Password -Enter the password you set up for your e-mail account.
Incoming mail server (POP3) -Your incoming server is mail.wrhs67.com, where "wrhs67.com" is the name of your domain
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - Enter mail.wrhs67.com, where "wrhs67.com" is the name of your domain
On the Internet E-mail Settings window, select the "Outgoing Server" tab
Check "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication"
Select "Use same setting as my incoming mail server"
Next, and Finish
To set up Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Open Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Go to Tools > Account Settings
- Click Add Account. The Account Wizard will open.
- Leave the Email account option selected, and click Next >.
- Enter your name as you want it to appear in any messages you send.
- Type your e-mail
address that you created through Plesk.
For example, email@example.com. Click Next >.
- Select the protocol of
your incoming mail server.
Although Plesk supports both POP3 and IMAP protocols, we recommend that you select IMAP because this leaves your e-mail on the mail server so that it can later be accessed from other locations and by other methods, for example, browser based Webmail.
- Specify the mail domain name as the incoming and outgoing mail server (for example: mail.wrhs67.com), and click Next >.
- In the Incoming User Name box, specify your full e-mail address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org), and click Next >.
- Enter the name by which you would like to refer to this account (for example, Work Account) and click Next >.
- Verify that the information you entered is correct, and click Finish.
- Click OK to close the Account Settings wizard.
- Click Tools > Account settings
- Select "Outgoing Server (SMTP) at the bottom of the list on the left side.
- Choose the email address you just added from the list on the right side. Click Edit.
- Check Use name and password and type in the email address for User name.
- Click OK and OK.